The information we collect and what we do with it
Your personal information will be used only for the purposes of communicating with you in relation to our goods or services, to enable us to review, develop and improve the services we offer, or for any other purposes for which you have given your explicit consent. For details about the types of data we collect and how it is used, please see below.
Information you voluntarily provide to us and how it is used
- Signing up to our newsletter (MailChimp): we store your name, email address and preferences in MailChimp [mailchimp.com/legal/privacy]. We only access this data for the provision of sending out our newsletter and viewing associated statistics, and we do not transfer or store it outside MailChimp.
- Filling in our contact forms: all the personal data you enter into the contact forms on our site is transmitted securely to us via email. This data is used solely to process your request or provide you with our services.
- Sending us a direct email enquiry: any personal data you send us by direct email will be stored in our secure email system, and it will only be used to process your enquiry or request.
- Commenting on our blog: any personal data, such as names and email addresses, which you supply when commenting on a blog post or news article is held in our website database for the duration of the site’s life.
- Contacting us through any chat of any social app or social media which we are present, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc: any personal data you send us by that vias it will be store in our system and used to process your request or provide you with our services.
Information we collect automatically and how it is used
Disclosure of users’ personal data to third parties
We do not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your express permission, except in so far as you have specifically consented to such disclosure. If this is the case, we will state who these carefully selected third parties are, so you can make an informed decision before granting your permission. The only circumstance when we do not seek your permission is when we are required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Keeping your data secure
We have put in place appropriate physical and electronic measures, security policies and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss.All personal data we subsequently hold is stored on secure drives that can only be accessed by our own authorised staff. Any data or back-ups taken off-site are only ever stored on secured drives.
Your data is only used internally and we do not share your data with third parties except those involved in the collection and processing of web data for us.
Contacting us and access to personal data